This is a list of links to mostly old software I've worked on. Anything more recent will probably be on my GitHub account.
- LCARS Clock
- The LCARS clock is a simple clock and weather viewer using the Star Trek TNG LCARS aesthetic. You can read about building it on my blog.
- Amiga BOING
- A reimagining of the classic Amiga Boing demo app using SVG. The rotation is done by color cycling just like the original.
- Magic 8-Ball
- Barcode 128 Generator
- A simple barcode 128 generator using Javascrip and an HTML canvas.
- Toastmaster Speech Timer
- This is a speech timer made for my local Toastmasters International club. It provides the speaker with a visual indication of when the speech should be completed.
This is the remnents of old software I made back in the OS 9 and early OS X days. It hasn't been touched in years.
- Chromium For Mac (v15)
- This is a fork of Chromium that fixes some issues that bothered me, and made it more consistent with other Mac applications. I quickly stopped updating it, and switched to FireFox.
- MP3 Player for OS 9
- This is a nice app that I made in realBasic that started off as a tutorial in the MacAddict magazine.
- iChat Effects
- These are some iChat effects that I made in my few days of tinkering with Apple's Quartz Composer.
- Magic 8-Ball
- This was a downloadable program, but is now just an on-line only thing. Check it out!
- Free Classic Dockling
- For OS X. This program is a dockling that allows you to control, and view the state of classic without going into system preferences.
- Ascii Table
- This table shows all the character's and their codes in decimal, hex and bin, as well as the html codes. Not really software, just can be handy in that type of situation.